Advt. No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Ankleshwar
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ankleshwar Asset,
District—Bharuch, Ankleshwar-393010, Gujarat
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its work centres in Ankleshwar.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
ONGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 486 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification:police recruitment
- For Accountant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths OR Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
- For All others Trades: Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices. This Apprenticeship shall not incur any liability on ONGC for providing any job to the Apprentice.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. OR Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested Copies of required documents send to I/C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset, Nazira, District — Sivasagar pin- 785685 on or before 03.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form: 03.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form