Advt No : RHC/Exam Cell/ RJS/DJC/2018/570
Rajasthan High Court
HCRAJ aka Rajasthan High Court invites applications for the post of 48 District Judge. Apply Online before 10 October 2018. HCRAJ Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hcraj.nic.in
Name of the post — District Judge
No of post — 48
Pay Scale — Rs. 63070/- PM
Bachelor of Laws.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- The candldates, who were provisionally allowed by the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court and Rajasthan High Court’ and also found otherwise eligible to pafticipate in the written examination of District Judge Cadre, 2077, and their writ petitions are still pending’ need not to apply afresh List of above eligible candidates is simultaneously being uploaded with the Notification on the official website of the Court’.
- Every candidate shall furnish particulars of 10 Judgements of the preceding seven years in which he has argued personally in the prescribed format as ANNEXURE V available at the official website of this Court He shall produce certified copies of such ludgments at the time of interview also’ .
- No candidate shall be allowed to bring/posses/keep with him Cellular Phone, Calculator, Bluetooth or any other electronic/comm unication device and Purse etc’ in the examination centre’ Candidates are allowed to bring only pen, pencil’ admit card or any other material as specifically directed by the Rajasthan High Court in examination room.Centre superintendent//Rajasthan High Court Shall Not Be responsible for safety of above gadgets .
- No recommendation for recruitment either written or oral other than that required under the “Rules”‘ shall be taken into consideration’Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support directly or Indirectly for his candidature by other means shall disqualify him for recruitment.
- A candidate who is or has been declared by the Recrultinq Authority or the Appointing Authority’ as the case may be’ guilty of impersonation or of submitting fabricated or tampered with documents or of making statements whlch are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information or using or attempting to use unfalr means in the examinatlon or interview or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means for obtainlng admission to the examination or appearance at interview shall’ in addition to rendering himself ilaible to criminal prosecution debarred either permanently or for a specified period.
- by the Recruiting Authority or the Appointing Authority’ as the case may be, from admission to examinatlon or appearing at interview held by the recruiting authority for selection of candidates.
- by the Government from employment under the Government.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:26-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:10-10-2018 til 11:59 AM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rajasthan High Court’s website (http://hcraj/index.php) from 26 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 11:59 AM. After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form along with the documents specified in check-list and affixing his colored passport size photograph and putting original signature on the places specified to Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 25 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form