Last Date: 30th December, 2017
South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank invites application for the post of 468 Probationary Clerk. Apply Online before 30 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
South Indian Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 468 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-31540/-
Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:govt jobs
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the online test/GD/ Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Documentary proof for permanent residence in the respective state (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana and Delhi NCR) should be produced for verification as and when called for. Documentary proof include Ration card, Nativity/Residence Certificate from panchayat/municipality, electricity bill etc.).
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for online test/ interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test & Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need apply.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement
- Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 20.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 20.12.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 30.12.2017
Date of Examination: January 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form