Advt. No.: MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company
requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Mathura Refinery, Uttar
Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised).
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant
No of Vacancy: 45 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University OR 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
Important Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. A qualification acquired through Part-Time/Correspondence/Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- A Sandwich Diploma Course (with Industrial Training as part of the course with no break) shall be considered eligible.
- Regular full time ITI(Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
- Qualification of MSc(Chemistry) for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Production) shall not be considered a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam only.
- Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class -XII(Sc)/ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma Course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the Diploma course.
How to Apply: On-Line Application form
Application Procedure for SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates
a. 1st Step
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com and access the relevant application link which will remain open from 09-10-2017 to 31-10-2017.
b. 2nd Step
Furnish particulars/details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format. After submission of particulars by the candidate, the system will generate a Registration Number for each candidate.
c. 3rd Step
Log into the portal with the generated Registration No. and Date of Birth and upload photograph and signature to complete the Registration
d. 4th Step
After successfully registering Online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The print out and checklist alongwith self attested copies of all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list with Name, Address, Post Code and Registration No: super scribed on the envelope, is required to be sent by ordinary post only addressed to DGM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005 on or before 07-11-2017. Print out online application received after last date shall be treated as ‘Rejected’.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form