Advt. No.: 01/2017/JHS
North Central Railway
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
North Central Railway, Jhansi invites application for the post of 446 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18. Apply before 30 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 446 Posts
Pay Scale: As Per NCR rules
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Precautions for submission of application:upsc notifications
- The applicant’s name, address with pin code should be clearly mentioned on call letter.
- Spellings of Applicant’s and father’s name should be the same as in High School Certificate.
- Candidate’s recent passport size photograph should be pasted on call letter and another on the application form on the appropriate place.
- Call letter has to be sent with application form.
- Bank Draft as instructed in Para 6 and if required must be attached as an enclosure.
- Incomplete/overwriting/erased applications forms will not be accepted.
- Application without self- attested copies of SC/ST/OBC/Handicapped Certificate and Educational/Technical qualification certificates, as mentioned in the form, will not be accepted.
- The candidates who have passed ITI from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply and no correspondence will be considered from any person of organization in such type of application and no reply will be given.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total mark obtained in 10th or equivalent examination as well as average marks obtained in ITI by a candidate from recognized educational board/institute.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an educational Board/Institute and not on the basis of mark of any subject or a group of subject.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th examination and average mark in ITI or its equivalent examination, than the elder candidates whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth comes later. The above information will be computerized and merit will be prepared like this.
- Select list will be prepared Trade/Community/Category (reservation Category) wise out of final select list of combined merit.
How to Apply North Central Railway Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form self- attested copies of SC/ST/OBC/Handicapped Certificate and Educational/Technical qualification certificates send to Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003 on or before 30.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification