Last Date:31 Jan,2019
Advt No : 01/2019
The Institute for Plasma Research(IPR)
IPR aka The Institute for Plasma Research invites Application for the post of 44 Project Scientific Assistant, Project Tradesman & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 31 January 2019. IPR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ipr.res.in
Name of the post – Project Scientific Assistant, Project Tradesman & Various
No of post – 44
Pay Scale – 71000/- , 26000/- per month
B. E. / B.Tech, Diploma, ITI.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The numbers of vacancies indicated above are provisional and may be increased / decreased depending on the actual requirement of the institute. The persons with disabilities can also be selected on their own merit against the unreserved quota.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online applications does not entail a call for written exam or/ and interview. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for written exam or / and interview, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel or bring NOC if called for written exam or / and interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- In addition to consolidated remuneration, Medical facility (For Self only) under its Contributory Health Service Scheme, Free Transport (Subject to availability of seats) and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post.
- Experience should have been obtained after possessing the essential educational qualifications. The eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification, experience etc. shall be determined as on 31/01/2019.
- All the qualifications must be from recognized Indian Universities / Boards / Institutions only. Applicants having qualifications from any other countries shall submit equivalency certificate from UGC / AIU.
- 30 Years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders issued on the subject.
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis upto 31st March, 2020 or co-terminus with the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualifications, experience, category etc. shall be called for written exam or / and interview as applicable. Selection of the candidate for written exam and / or interview will be on the merit basis.Final selection will be through written exam and / or interview only.
- IPR will carry out all correspondence regarding call for written test and / or interview through email only and no postal correspondence will be sent.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website for getting the information about dates of written exam and/or interview etc.
- Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 31/01/2019 (till 5.00 pm) on our web page at http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html.
- Candidates need not send any hard copy of application form to the Institute at this stage. Please keep a print out of complete filled online application form. Which must be produced at the time of Interview along with self-attested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications, work experiences and photograph etc.
- Please ensure that proper and correct information is given in the online application which will be treated as final. Institute shall not be responsible for any incorrect information.
- In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – email@example.com
- Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The Institute for Plasma Research can trace its roots back to early 1970’s when a coherent and interactive programme of theoretical and experimental studies in plasma physics with an orientation towards understanding space plasma phenomena was established at the Physical Research laboratory.
- The early studies were on simulation of E x B instabilities characteristic of the equatorial electrojet, plasma-neutral gas interaction with relevance to the cometary plasma-solar wind interaction and single particle confinement in non-adiabatic magnetic mirrors. Experiments on non-linear ion acoustic waves and double layers were added later. High power plasma experiments using intense electron beams to form compact toroids and electron rings in toroidal devices started in 1978 reflected a re-orientation to fusion-relevant experiments.
- A proposal to the Government of India to initiate studies on magnetically confined high temperature plasmas was accepted in 1982 and resulted in establishment of the Plasma Physics Programme (PPP) supported by the Department of Science and Technology. Design and engineering of India’s first tokamak ADITYA started at the same time. In 1984 the activities moved into an independent campus at Bhat village in the outskirts of Ahmedabad city in 1984.The PPP evolved into the autonomous Institute for Plasma Research under the Department of Science and Technology in 1986. With the commissioning of ADITYA in 1989, full-fledged tokamak experiments started. A dynamic experimental programme focusing on transport due to edge turbulence has resulted in major discoveries in this field. This period also saw development of new programmes in plasma processing and basic and computational plasma research.
- With the decision to build the second generation superconducting steady state tokamak SST-1 capable of 1000 second operation in 1995, the institute grew rapidly and came under the administrative umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy. Major new programmes in pulsed power, advanced diagnostics, computer modelling, development of RF and neutral beam heating systems etc. also came into being. The industrial plasma activities were reorganised under the Facilitation Centre for Industrial Plasma Technologies and moved to a separate campus in Gandhinagar in 1998.
- IPR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies. It has a scientific and engineering manpower of 200 with core competency in theoretical plasma physics, computer modeling, superconducting magnets and cryogenics, ultra high vacuum, pulsed power, microwave and RF, computer-based control and data acquisition and industrial, environmental and strategic plasma applications.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form