Advt. No. 1/NR-3/2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a â€œNavratnaâ€ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-III, having transmission system in the part of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following position:
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Officer Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) and other norms in this advertisement fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates can also apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- Qualifications acquired through Correspondence/Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the university /Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage Ibis to be submitted at the time of Computer Skill Test if called for. In case the University/Institute does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidateâ€™s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, at any stage of selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates , if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 13-03-2018.Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/ incomplete/ without photograph/without signature will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No hard copy of application is required to be sent.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 21.02.2018 to 13.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.02.2018
Last date for deposit of fee through Gateway:Â 13.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form