Advt No : 38/18 dt.13.09.2018
National Health Mission(NRHM)
NRHM aka National Health Mission, Odisha invites application for the post of 43 Physiotherapist. Apply before 09 October 2018. NRHM Odisha Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
Name of the post — Physiotherapist
No of post — 43
Pay Scale — Rs. 24,696/- + PI
Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) with minimum 55% marks.
General Instructions:employment news
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon on the date as mentioned against the post. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date and time of registration. After registration of the candidate, original certificate verification shall be made. If the number of candidates registered will be high then, the original certificate verification will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The candidate has to exhibit requisite documents / experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility as per conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the post and nature of responsibility.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website(www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable,without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged and under qualification in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application form, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected .NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents,his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:13-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:09-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Amar Singh Auditorium, Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar. on or before 09 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form