Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to conduct Odisha Judicial Service Examination for filling up 43 posts of Civil Judges in Law Department.
Name of the post — Civil Judges
No of post — 43
Pay Scale — Rs 27700 – 44770
Graduate in Law.
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- HelShe must be of good character and of sound health and free from any organic defect and physical infirmity.
- He/She must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard (i.e. Class/Standarlel) within the last date.
- A person who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted hislher case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reason.
- Government servants, whether permanent or temporary or on probation against a vacancy in permanent/temporary posts in any department of government, are eligible to appear at the examination. provided they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit as provided under Para-4 of this advertisement, However, they are required to submit undertaking to the effect that they have informed in writing to their Head of office/department that they have applied for the examination. Further! they witl be required to enclose. attested copy of the “No Objection Certificate” issued by the appointing authority, along with the certificates/documents to be submitted with printout/hard copy of the online application form, for OJS main written examination.
- The Government Servants as enumerated in Para-5 who offer their candidature for the examination should submit their apptications through the Appointing Authority.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates apptying for/appearing at the examination. their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- If a candidate has. at any time. been debarred for a certain periodlchance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or by UPSC will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s).
- The selected candidates must be physically fit (other than PWD candidates) and shall be required to appear before the State Medical Board before final appointment.
Starting date of online application:26-09-2018.
Last date of Application forms will be received by:25-10-2018.
Interested Candidates can apply online for participate in mention examination latest from 26-09-2018 to 25-10-2018. Candidates are requested to make sure themselves that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form