Advt. No. : 04/2018, WOU, Mumbai
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC)
ONGC aka Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Invites applications for the post of 422 Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 01 January 2019. ONGC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ongcindia.com
Name of the post – Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant & Various
No of post – 422
Pay Scale – 24000/-, 29000/-, 31500/- (Per Month)
10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate, B.Sc., Diploma, M.Sc.
General Information:police recruitment
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not Simply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
- Reservation provided for PwBD candidates is as per the instructions on the subject.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong /false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence
of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates called for Computer Based Test (CBT) & skill test (wherever applicable) will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail / bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA). TA Claim Form is downloadable from website.
- Requests for change of mailing address, test centre / category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill Tests etc. for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/verification of documents/ Joining.
- ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC.
- Departmental candidates must produce a certificate of experience in ONGC issued by concerned In charge HR/ER for claiming age relaxation and a copy of ONGC Identity Card duly attested by In charge HR/ER for identification at the time of verification of document.
- Selected candidates (Non-PwBD) shall also serve Territorial Army.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Mumbai.
- Candidates may be required to provide bio-metric identification such as finger print etc. at the time of examination/ physical tests/ document verification and at the time of joining etc.
- Canvassing in any form or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final & binding on all candidates.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement, the candidates may check on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
- In case the candidate is eligible for multiple posts, the candidate will have to give his choice of posts in the order of preference in online application form. No change in the order of preference will be considered later. A candidate who is eligible to apply for multiple posts & does not want to apply for more than one post, may choose only one post. It may be noted that for all the posts candidate has to appear only for single Exam (Computer Based Test), which will be based on one’s essential qualification discipline. Marks scored by a candidate in the CBT in a certain discipline shall be applicable for all the relevant post(s) chosen by candidate while filling up the single online application against this advertisement.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen, and whose experience of service in the Armed forces has been equated with any of the essential qualification(s) mentioned in this advertisement by the Government of India, can apply against the relevant posts. Such Ex-Servicemen candidates shall have to produce an equivalency certificate stating that their qualification has been equated with the prescribed essential qualification in this advertisement, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 12/12/2018 to 01/01/2019 till 1800 Hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Online Application methodology will be available on the website of online application.
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following .(a) Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)(b) Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year) (c) Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph (20-50 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) of the candidate with white background along with signature of the candidate (10-20 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) again with a white background just below the photograph.
- No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc. are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
- All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC– www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards/call letter for Physical Tests/ skill test/verification of documents etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no.or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
- The data provided by candidates at every stage of selection process should be factual and correct as this will become part of selection criteria and the same cannot be changed by them at a later stage. Candidates providing wrong/ false data will be responsible for the consequences including termination (If appointed) apart from legal action by ONGC at any stage.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:12-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:01-01-2019.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ongcindia.com form 12.12.2018 to 01.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form