Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited(HPTDC)
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
HPTDC aka Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited invites application for the posts of 42 Trainees. Apply before 06 October 2018. HPTDC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hptdc.in
Name of the post — Trainees
No of post — 42
Pay Scale — As per Govt. rates
12th, Graduate, Diploma.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The short listing/selection of applicants shall be made by conducting a Trade Test. However, in case number of applicants are more than five time of the vacancies, then a Screening Test shall also be conducted, if need be. No TA/DA shall be paid to attend the written or interview proceedings.
- Application Fee is Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/- for OBC/ST/SC categories which is payable in the shape of Bank Demand Draft in favour
of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla. The fee shall be refunded only if the recruitment process is cancelled, in no other circumstances the fees will be refunded to the candidates.
- Posts are likely to be increased or decreased.
- The candidates should be bonafide Himachali only.
- Only one Application should be sent in one envelope.
- The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue /black ink ball point pen.
- The candidate must fulfil all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of application form.
- Candidates claiming fee concession should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of securitizing, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the securitizing stage.
- No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC/ST etc. vice versa.
- The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of scrutiny.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience,age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:06-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested Photocopies all relevant documents send to office of the Managing Director, HPTDC, Ritz, Annexe, Shimla-171001 on or before 06.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form