National Fertilizers Limited(NFL)
NFL aka National Fertilizers Limited invites application for the post of 42 Accounts Officer & Senior Manager. Apply Online before 14 December 2018. NFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦ Official website is www.nationalfertilizers.com
Name of the post â€“ Accounts Officer & Senior Manager
No of post â€“ 42
Pay Scale â€“ 35400 â€“ 112400/-, 67700 â€“ 208700/-
General Instruction:employment news
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (for CA) or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (for CMA) or University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE (for MBA).
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of final marks-sheet or passing Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification of MBA (Finance/Financial Management), as indicated in Clause A of this advertisement, shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.Conversion formula is required to be sent mandatorily alongwith other documents. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- Candidateâ€Ÿs post qualification work experience as Management Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularized in the same Company.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body, either in permanent or contractual or ad-hoc or temporary or in any manner, shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer the time of interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA would be paid to them.
- No claim of experience in the pay scale equivalent to advertised pay scales would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with NFL as permanent & regular employees and not wards of NFL employees.
- The minimum educational qualification and inline experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFLâ€Ÿs decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
- Candidates in their online application form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station,convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service
Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidateâ€Ÿs eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFLâ€Ÿs website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head â€œCareersâ€. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to regularly visit NFL website for latest updates with regard to this advertisement, at least upto 14.12.2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found eligible based on the application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit â€œCareersâ€ head on our website – www.nationalfertilizers.com for updated information on the selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through post or e-mail for the proposed written or online test/group discussion/personal interview. However, NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent through post or e-mail, as the case may be.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for mentioning in online application form. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 30.11.2018. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their application form. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in online application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:14-12-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online Through The Website www.nationalfertilizers.com from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self-attested copies of the documents / certificates to Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh â€“ 201301 on or before 21.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form