Indian Bank invites Application for the post of 417 Probationary Officer (PGDBF). Apply Online before 27 August 2018. Indian Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.indianbank.in
Name of the post — Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
No of post — 417
Pay Scale — Scale I
NOTE:karnataka government jobs
- Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under (e) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation (f) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe should be from an academic stream different from that stipulated for the post.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the test.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the posts mentioned in this advertisement. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:01-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:27-08-2018.
Interested candidate may apply online through the website http://www.indianbank.in from 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form