Last Date:22 Apr,2019
ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2019
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM)
NIUM invited from aspirants intending to get job in the prescribed proforma for the recruitment of Professor, Readers and Various contractual positions of 41 must be filled in Application should be sent along with enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience etc so as to reach the given address on or before the last date of 22-04-2019 .
Name of the post – Professor, Readers and Various
No of post – 41
Pay Scale – Rs 123100 – 215900,Rs 78800 – 209200
Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine and min 5 yrs experience.
General Instruction:sarkari naukri
- Application has to be submitted in the formal given at Annexure-I only. For appointment on deputation the age should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date. Persons working in Central/State Govt./ UTs / PSUs / Statutory or Autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel along with up-to-date duly certified CR Dossiers of the last five years along with disciplinary/vigilance clearance and a certificale that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct as per the record held in the office.
- Interested and willing candidates may submit, an advance copy of the application under intimation to their Cadre-Controlling Officer to avoid delay.
- The candidate appointed on Direct Recruitment Basis in the Institute shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of the Govt. presently inforce.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates have to submit their Caste Certificate only in the pro forma given at Annexure-II/III only, duly signed by the competent authority. Failure to enclose such certificate in the profonna prescribed they shall be consider as general candidate. Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date and also such of the applications which are not supported with copies of certificates and testimonials are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Applications, complete in all respects along with photo copy of_______ (a) Date of Birth Certificate.(b) Caste Certificate (SC/ST, OBC).(c) S.S.L.C/Intermediate/Diploma/Degree/BUMS/MBBS marks sheet for all the years.(d) Marks sheet of M.D./M.S. of all the years.(e) Experience Certificate if any (if it is from a private college, the same should be got countersigned from the Registrar of concerned University, failure to which the application will be rejected summarily).
- Enrolment on the central Register of CCIM or State Register of ISM/ in the MCI Register.
- List of articles published if any, only in the following format (not to enclose full article/ book/journal etc).
- Last date for receipt of duly completed application 30 days from the date of advertisement.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience shall not vest any right to candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates, who in its opinion, are found to be eligible. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right of short listing the eligible candidates to restrict the number of candidates appearing for written test & interview before the Selection Committee.
- The candidates are required to see the website of the Institute www.nium.in for further time to time information.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of interview.
- In case of appointment of retired persons their salary shall be regulated as per Govt. of India Rules issued from time to time.
- Addendum and Corrigendum etc in this regard will be published in the institute website only.
- Candidates appointed on contract basis shall not have any right fo permanent employment.
- Canvassing in any form shall attract disqualification. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Bangalore is as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India working since 2004. This Institute is being developed as a model of post graduate, teaching, training and research in Unani System of Medicine.
- The campus now houses an Academic Block, Hospital Building, Library, Pharmacy, Administrative Block, Herbal Garden, Animal House, Guest House, Indoor Games Hall, Hostels, Residential Blocks and several other units.
- The Institute offers post graduate courses in eight disciplines; Moalajat (Medicine), Ilmul Advia (Pharmacology), Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Social medicine), Ilmul Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Ilmul Saidla (Pharmacy), Kulliyat (Basic Principles), Ilaj bit Tadbeer (Regimenal Therapy),Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery).This Institute has the credit to start Ph.D course from the session 2014-15 in Unani Medicine for the first time in this country.
- The Institute regularly organizes academic events like CME, Workshops, Seminars and Guest Lectures by eminent scholars. Faculty members are deputed to various training programmes to update their technical and professional skills. The Institute also collaborates with premier scientific Institutions like NIMHANS Bangalore, Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy Bangalore to enhance teaching and research standards.
- The Hospital has an OPD wing and a 180 bed IPD with separate wards for male and female patients. Clinical services are provided to the patients from general and speciality OPDs for skin diseases, GIT and Hepato-Billiary Disorders, Neurological, Psychiatric and Geriatric Care. The hospital also provides the facilities of family planning, nutritional advice for obese, hypertensive, Diabetic patients.
- The Regimenal Therapy (Ilaj Bit Tadbeer) Centre of the hospital has Massage, Cupping, Leeching and Hammam Unit. Neuro-rehabilitation Centre caters to the needs of the patients suffering from neurological disorders e.g. stroke, myopathy, epilepsy, motor-neuron disease, Parkinsonism, hemiplegia & paraplegia etc. Though the hospital provides Unani treatment it is also equipped with up to the mark Diagnostic Laboratories of Pathology, Biochemistry, Radiology & Ultrasonography. Hospital also provides health care facilities to socioeconomically weaker groups at their door steps by regularly organising health camps.
- Neuro-muscular rehabilitation was established with the broad aim of catering the needs of patients suffering from neuro-muscular disorders like stroke, hemiplegia and paraplegia, myopathy, motor-neuron diseases, parkinsonism etc. Besides providing Unani treatment, it is also equipped with modern diagnostic laboratories-Pathology, Biochemistry, Radiology and Ultra Sonography. NIUM hospital is also providing health care facilities to socioeconomically weaker groups at their door steps by organizing Health camps and Mobile Clinics. Recently, NIUM hospital has been accredited by NABH. It is the first NABH accredited Unani hospital.
click above to download
the employment notification