Advt No : 06/2018
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(MAHADISCOM)
MAHADISCOM aka Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites Application for the post of 401 Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee. Apply before 17 September 2018. MAHADISCOM Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mahadiscom.in
Name of the post — Graduate Engineer-Trainee & Diploma Engineer-Trainee
No of post — 401
Pay Scale — Rs. 18,000/- PM, Rs. 22,000/- PM
B.E./ B.Tech, Diploma.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:bank jobs
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents prior to issuance of offer letter. Mere submission / acceptance of online application and /or appearing for the exams do not ensure eligibility as well as does not confer any right for appointment.
- Once the application is submitted, no information can be corrected. Candidates should be careful in filling the online application and should cross-check and are responsible for correctness of information in continuation.
- All candidates who have registered online and have paid the requisite Application fees may be allowed to download online call letters for online Test. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters for online examination.The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates will have to visit the website for downloading call letters for online test.
Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter affix with photo (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter as well as in clause (e) below in original. The candidates shall also bring a photocopy of the call letter and Photo Identity Proof.
- Normally selection process comprises of online test. However which shortlist /methodology /type of selection process is to be adopted will be decided by the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. The candidates will have to appear for online Written Test at the allotted Test Centre at their own cost.
- The candidates selected will be appointed as ‘Trainees’ for a period of one year and on successful completion of the training, the trainees will be appointed to the regular post of Assistant engineer (dist.) and Junior Engineer (Dist) as the case may be.
- The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, caste etc. and particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:28-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:17-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at MAHADISCOM’s website (http://www.mahadiscom.in/) from 28 Aug 2018 to 17 Sep 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form