Last Date:20 June,2019
Repco Bank invites Application for the post of 40 Junior Assistant/Clerks. Apply Online before 20 June 2019. Repco Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.repcobank.com
Name of the post – Junior Assistant/Clerks
No of post – 40
Pay Scale – 23947/- (Per Month)
Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt. undertaking / Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for Verification of Certificates., in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Ex-servicemen will be required to produce copies of their testimonials if called for Verification of Certificates.
- Candidates will have to submit the examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of examination.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem,which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of Repco Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of Repco Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall been tertained by the Repco Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes
capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Repco Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Repco Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Repco Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Repco Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently,
such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Selected candidates shall be willing to serve anywhere in five southern states and UT of Puducherry.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Banker’s website.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank. Candidates selected for appointment will be required to execute a Financial Service Bond for rendering service for a minimum period of 2 years. The amount of the Financial Service Bond details as follows.
- Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct/ Use of Unfair Means Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false,tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
How To Apply:
- Before applying online, candidates should ensure t h a t he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR (A) APPLICATION REGISTRATION (B) PAYMENT OF FEES (C) PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Candidates can apply online only from 03/06/2019 to 20/06/2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: – 03/06/2019 to 20/06/2019 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002.
- The Bank is under the administrative control of FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Constitutionally, the Bank is a Multi State Cooperative Society. The Bank was promoted by Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs in association with the State Governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The Society’s rules and regulations are governed by its byelaws. On the recommendation of Govt. of India, the Reserve Bank of India under section 7(1) of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 permitted this Institution to use the word “BANK” by Notification S.O. 626 dated 19.01.1972. In terms of the byelaws, as the share of the Government is more than 51%, the Board of Directors are appointed by the Govt. of India.
- The area of operation of the bank covers the south Indian states viz., Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- Committed to banking and extending banking services in a comprehensive way for the benefit of repatriates, stakeholders, member customers and employees. Repco aspires to evolve into a professional player in banking industry. Modern technology is to be adopted for efficiency of operation and for attaining a significant position as a preferred Bank.
- Repco aspires to be the Bank of choice for the retail clients by offering a variety of products designed to provide best customer satisfaction through a rewarding relationship guided by excellent human values arising out of integrity of highest order.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form