Last Date:08 April,2019
Advertisement No. 5/ 2018-19
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
IDBI aka Industrial Development Bank of India Invites applications for the post of 40 Chartered Accountants Vacancy 2019. IDBI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.idbi.com
Name of the post – Chartered Accountant
No of post – 40
Pay Scale – As Per Notification
C.A. (Read Notification for more details).
General Instructions:police recruitment
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications,experience, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the candidates are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only by the on-line mode through IDBI Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the above reasons or any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances at the time of GD/ PI will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of centre for GD/ PI will not be considered. However, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response in that centre
- IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
- IDBI Bank may at its sole discretion, re-hold GD and/or PI or additional PI, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
- Candidates would not be allowed for GD/ PI without the original call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the Candidates.
- All candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Candidates with “NonCreamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD candidates shall posses a certificate of disability
issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials.The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. IDBI Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC/ST candidates eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of GD/PI. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com. (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD, PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is
possible after submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is
possible after submission.
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was constituted under Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964 as a Development Financial Institution (DFI) and came into being as on July 01, 1964 vide GoI notification dated June 22, 1964. It was regarded as a Public Financial Institution in terms of the provisions of Section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956. It continued to serve as a DFI for 40 years till the year 2004 when it was transformed into a Bank.
- In response to the felt need and on commercial prudence, it was decided to transform IDBI into a Bank. For the purpose, Industrial Development Bank (Transfer of Undertaking and Repeal) Act, 2003 [Repeal Act] was passed repealing the Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964. In terms of the provisions of the Repeal Act, a new company under the name of Industrial Development Bank of India Limited (IDBI Ltd.) was incorporated as a Banking Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on September 27, 2004. Thereafter, the undertaking of IDBI was transferred to and vested in IDBI Ltd. with effect from
October 01, 2004.
- The United Western Bank Ltd. (UWB), a Satara-based private sector bank, was placed under moratorium by RBI. Upon IDBI Ltd. showing interest to take over the said bank towards its further inorganic growth, UWB was amalgamated with IDBI Ltd., in terms of the provisions of Section 45 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. The merger came into effect on October 03, 2006.
- To truly capture its widened business functions, the name of the Bank was changed to IDBI Bank Ltd. with effect from May 07, 2008 upon issue of the Fresh Certificate of Incorporation by Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form