Advt. No. MMTC/P&O/2017/1
Core No.1, SCOPE Complex,
7, Lodi Road, New Delhi—110003
MMTC Ltd., a Miniratna CPSE, is one of the largest trading companies in the country and the first Public Sector Enterprise to have been accorded the status of ”žPremier Trading House”Ÿ by the Govt. of India. Over the years, MMTC has grown into a reputed global business leader with trade operations spread across diverse sectors like agro,
power, fertilizers, coal and hydrocarbons, steel, precious metals, engineering goods, etc. besides minerals and metals. With a network of regional offices spread across the country, a wholly owned subsidiary in Singapore, and a number of joint ventures in areas such as bullion refining & minting, retailing, commodity hedging, steel production,
mining, trade & infrastructure development, etc., the Company has established its presence both in India and abroad. MMTC believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and ”žpeople centric”Ÿ practices. To achieve this vision and augment its manpower resources, the Company is looking for qualified, result-oriented candidates with relevant experience for the following posts:
1.Post Name: Manager
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: First or High Second Class Degree in Law.employment news
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities / Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
- All computations of age / minimum experience requirement shall be done w.r.t. the date of notification of advertisement i.e. 14th July, 2017. The date of declaration of result / issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience, on a post / level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute, for submission at the time of interview.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge/ modify the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Company., without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. MMTC is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
How to Apply MMTC Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate, Demand Draft and an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” send by post or courier to Chief General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1, SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi—110003 on or before 18.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification