Advt No- 01NonTech /1044/2017
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Government of Jharkhand, is committed to provide accessible, affordable and accountable quality health services to the last person of the last household at the last village. The thrust is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of health determinants such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality.
Endeavor is being made to ensure institutional integration within the fragmented health with emphasis on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities.
JRHMS is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 396 contractual vacancies at different levels, for Public Health Professionals, Medical Officers, Technicians, Accounts Officers etc.
1.Position and Vacancy Details of JRHMSgovernment jobs
JRHMS is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 396 contractual vacancies at different levels, for Public Health Professionals, Medical Officers, Technicians, and Accounts Officers etc.
Please visit www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed JDs and information regarding eligibility, salary and age criteria for each post.
JRHMS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Para Medical Worker
No of Vacancy: 46 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Public Health Manager
No of Vacancy: 44 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.22200/- (Per month)
3.Post Name: Executive Assistant & Refrigerator Mechanic Deoghar
No of Vacancy: 306
Pay Scale: Rs.45000/-
- For Para Medical Worker: High School/ Higher Secondary holding certificate of PMW training OR MSW/ B.Sc. with 3 years of post qualification experience in the field of health.
- For Public Health Manager: 2 years of full time — PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Public Health/ Hospital Administration/ management in specialization with HR/ Personnel Or 02 years post qualification working experience in relevant field in similar position in reputed organisation & With Good working knowledge of MS office and internet usage.
Note: OBC — Other Back Ward Class, ST — Scheduled Tribe, SC — Scheduled Caste, OH — Orthopedic Handicapped
The above age limit has been fixed as per Govt. of Jharkhand Circular no. 2096 dated 25.4.2011 but technically for most of the post essential work experience and specialized knowledge has been earmarked as essential criteria, so the upper age limit for all those post where additional work experience is required the upper age limit (For all category) will be calculated by adding the minimum work experience required in the ToR.
2. Mode of Application:
Eligible candidates may apply online (www.sams.co.in) or send their applications by Indian Post to the address below, mentioning clearly “For JRHMS: Post Applied for _____ ” on the center top of the envelope. Please note that applications shall be accepted only in the prescribed online and hard copy format available on the above websites.
Candidates are requested to submit applications either online or hard copy form, but not both. Hard copies of applications are to be posted to: SAMS Post Box No: 9780, New Delhi 110025. Applications shall be accepted for a period of 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement and the last date for receiving the application shall be by or before 20th November 2017.
- The actual number of vacant positions may vary.
- Vacancies shall be subject to reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Candidates applying under reserved category shall need to attach a copy of latest caste certificate issued by competent authority (not below then Sub-Divisional Magistrate).
- Final Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.sams.co.in or hard copy of application form send to SAMS Post Box No: 9780, New Delhi 110025 on or before 20.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application: 20.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form