Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO-DM(IA)/2018-19/08
State Bank of India(SBI)
SBI aka State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 39 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit). Apply Online before 28 December 2018. SBI Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.sbi.co.in
Name of the post – Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
No of post – 39
Pay Scale – 31705 – 45950/-
Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
General Information:govt jobs
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview/group discussion.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates,if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belongto the creamy layer as on 01.12.2018.
- OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued duringthe period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/Interview advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY,CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- BANK HAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
- At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal case(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records, etc. The Bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks [common marks at cut-off point], such candidate will be ranked according to their age in descending order in select list.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion. The test will be conducted tentatively on 27.01.2019. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters. The test may be held at Ahmedabad,Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu,Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad,Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.CANDIDATE SHOULD CHOOSE THE NAME OF THE CENTRE WHERE HE/SHE DESIRES TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION. NO CHANGE IN THE CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
THE BANK, HOWEVER, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD OR DELETE ANY CENTRE AND ALLOT THE CANDIDATE TO ANY CENTRE OTHER THAN THE ONE HE/SHE HAS OPTED FOR.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for interview/Group Discussion, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in Interview/ Group discussion to be considered for selection.
- Interview/ Group Discussion: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview/Group Discussion. Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion is not held, Interview will carry 50 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview/ Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank. Conduct of Group Discussion may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
- Marks secured by the candidates in Group Discussion / Interview out of 50 marks will be converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge test out of 100 marks and the converted marks secured in Group Discussion/ Interview out of 25 marks (Total- 125 marks). The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:04-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:28-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 04.12.2018 to 28.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form