Advertisement No.: A.P.S./04/2017
Allahabad High Court
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the post of 39 Additional Private Secretary in the
Establishment of High Court, Allahabad. Apply Online before 21 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Allahabad High Court Job Details:
1.Post Name: Additional Private Secretary
No. of Vacancy: 39 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto and must possess Good Knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 100 and 40 words per minute.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/ CONDITIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates are advised to go through the official website of High Court, Allahabad www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly.
- The Candidate is required to go through the ‘General Instructions’ and ‘Instructions to fill online application forms’ before filling the on-line Application Form.
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission to the examination. Their admission for examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria/conditions.
- In case, multiple applications are submitted by the candidates the last application correct in all respect shall be accepted and fee deposited with earlier application shall not be adjusted at any circumstances.
- The High Court do not advice to the candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the Advertisement and when satisfied about the eligibility criteria/conditions of the advertisement, then only apply.
- The candidates are required to fill in the on-line application from with correct and complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given, then the candidates will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection without giving any reason/notice. On furnishing any false certificates or indicating wrong category/sub-category regarding class/caste etc. in the application form or in case of any other default to get selection, the High Court, Allahabad shall reserve right to reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and shall take all necessary action.
- Candidate is required to submit only on-line Application Form in the prescribed format through the link available on web-site www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- The candidate is required to deposit the prescribed fee through the e-challan/I-Collect mode/ (Debit/Credit) Card in any S.B.I. Branch on Account Number 32891034356 or I-collect (through Net Banking) after successful registration.
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 07.11.2017 to 21.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form