Last Date:30 June,2019
South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank invites application for the post of 545 Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officers. Apply Online before 30 June 2019. South Indian Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.southindianbank.com
Name of the post — Probationary Clerks
No of post — 385
Pay Scale — 11765 – 31540/-
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Online Test/ Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Online Test/ Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank. In case he/she leaves the service of the Bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for
recruitment, imparting training (both in house and external training including on the job training), compensation / liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Bank from deriving anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process, etc.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd. is grateful to the society for the support and encouragement in the bank’s growth and development. The Bank believes that no organization can make sustainable development without the patronage from the society. The Bank is committed in the integration of social and environmental concerns in its business operations and also in the interactions with its stakeholders. The Bank shall continue to have among its objectives, the promotion and growth of the national economy and shall continue to be mindful of its social and moral responsibilities to customers, shareholders, employees and society. Bank is committed to financing the economic and developmental activities of the nation with concern for human rights and environment.CSR is a continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large.
- The Bank’s CSR mission is to contribute to the social and economic development of the community. Through a series of interventions, the bank seeks to mainstream economically, physically and socially challenged groups and to draw them into the cycle of growth, development and empowerment. At the core of this, its commitment to reach out to marginalized communities through its Sustainable Livelihood Initiatives. The Bank’s strategy is to integrate its activities in community development, social responsibility and environmental responsibility and encourage each business unit or function to include these considerations into its operations whether directly or in participation or in association with or jointly with NGOs of repute, Trusts, Partnership, Corporate or any other such organization as the Bank deems fit.
- To be the most preferred bank in the areas of customer service, stakeholder value and corporate governance.
- To provide a secure, agile, dynamic and conducive banking environment to customers with commitment to values and unshaken confidence, deploying the best technology, standards, processes and procedures where customer convenience is of significant importance and to increase the stakeholders’ value.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form