Last Date: 21st February, 2018
Steel Authority of India Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 382 Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2018. Apply Online Before 21 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SAIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Management Trainee (Technical)
No. of Vacancy: 382 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:employment news
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The minimum age of employment on regular basis in SAIL is 18 years.
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply.
- Only departmental candidates having acquired qualifying degree through correspondence/ part time courses from Universities/ Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Government for the purpose and who are eligible to sit for relevant GATE paper can apply for SAIL MT(T). Their qualification degrees should be recognised in accordance with the SC decision on the matter.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Govt. departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC at the time of interview. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD certificate should be as per the format available on SAIL website and as applicable for employment under Central Government. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidates may visit the FAQs section on the SAIL website for any queries.
- Candidates should retain their copy of GATE 2018 Admit card showing Registration number, GATE Score card 2018, and SAIL Provisional Registration Slip as well as SB Collect Pay in e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
How to Apply SAIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in from 01.02.2018 to 21.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 21.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form