Advt No. 01/2017/Haryana
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Bay No. 29-32, Sector-4, Panchkula-134112
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites application for the Post of Watchman for positioning in its Depots and Offices under Haryana Region. ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the post mentioned/ indicated below:
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 380 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
GENERAL INFORMATION:government doctor jobs
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- No Person shall be eligible for appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years as on 01.08.2017.
- The post carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting. The pay of selected candidates shall be fixed at minimum of the scale of pay for the post.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted anywhere in State of Haryana within the jurisdiction of the Haryana Region. The seniority of the officials will be maintained in the Region.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should also apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfilment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their concerned employer on or before 04.12.2017which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short-listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website www.fciharapply.com. No objection Certificate issued 04.12.2017or at the time in Document Verification shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected.’
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile, calculator and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
- Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand. For Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions paper, OMR Answer Sheets will be provided. OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Question Booklet Number etc. correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand and affix left hand thumb impression on the Answer Sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature, etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark. If any candidate belonging to reserved category does not write their category properly in the OMR Answer Sheet, they will be treated as belonging to UR category. OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding noncompliance
of instructions will be entertained.
- Discrepancies in question paper should be brought to the notice at email@example.com 3 days of holding the examination. Representation submitted thereafter will not be entertained.
- In view of the large number of applications, scrutiny of the eligibility, category and other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for Written Test.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to provide their Mobile Numbers and E-mail IDs accurately, as it may be used for all future correspondence.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website www.fciharapply.com from 05.11.2017 to 04.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 04.12.2017
Last Date for Generating the Bank e-Challan: 04.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form