Advt. No: 06/2018
ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.)
DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700104
A walk-in-interview will be held on 06.03.2018 at 10 AM at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Sr. Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/ specialties. Engagement against Senior Residency Scheme would be for a period of 3 years and engagement against GDMO will initially be for a period of one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory
performance. Further the panel may remain valid for a period of three months from date of publication of result and may be cancelled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason. Candidates who have completed 3 years tenure as Senior Resident in Govt. Institution need not to apply. Senior Resident who are already working in any Govt. Institution shall apply through proper channel. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of three years.
ESIC Kolkata Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 38 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.67700/-
Educational Qualification: Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution or Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years experience from a Medical Institution.
Terms & Conditions:faculty opening
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
- Candidates selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs.32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of
“No dues certificate”.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.
How to Apply ESIC Kolkata Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration/DCI/State DC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: At ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 06.03.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification