Advt. No. : 5/2018
High Court of Kerala(HCK)
HCK aka High Court of Kerala invites application for the post of 38 Assistant in the High Court of Kerala. Apply Online before 20 August 2018. HCK Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Name of the post — Assistant
No of post — 38
Pay Scale — 27800 — 59400/-
Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks OR Master’s Degree OR Law Degree awarded or recognised by any of the Univiersities in Kerala.
HOW TO APPLY:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Recruitment Portal of the High Court (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in). The link for application will be open in the portal on the date indicated in the notification.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID. If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidates. Such candidates will have to visit the Recruitment Portal of the High Court frequently for getting information about the recruitment.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/ certitificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination etc. and scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature readly available with them before he/she commences the application process. Guidelines for Photo & Signature and Sample Application Form are provided in the main page of the online application.
- To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘STEP-I’ below the head ‘New Applicant’ seen on the left side of the home page. This will take the candidate to the next page where the option of ‘Posts’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT by clicking the option ‘ASSISTANT’ available there.
- In STEP-I, the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during STEP-I process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
- Candidates who are exempted from fee payment and the candidates who wish to pay the fee through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) can complete the application process in one go. In case the candidates is unable to complete the application process in one go, he/she can login to STEP-II link available in the Home Page by providing Application Number and Key Number and continue the process.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Step-I and Step-II:26-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Step-I:20-08-2018Â & 06-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. from 26.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 for Step-I and up to 06.09.2018 for Step-II.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form