Advt. No.: 08 of 2017-18
Odisha Public Service Commission
On-line applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma application to be made available on the Website (htto://oosconline.gov.in) from 20.10.2017 to 20.11.2017 for recruitment to 364 (Three hundred sixty four) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class – II (Group – B) of Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries & ARD Department in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.9,3001-34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
The online application must be followed by submission of hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates/ documents by the last date i.e. 30.11.2017.
OPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No. of Vacancy: 364 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification from recognized University with at least 55% of marks.govt jobs
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M. E. School Standard);
- The candidate must have good moral character. The candidate must have good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/ interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 20.10.2017 to 20.11.2017 Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 30.11.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.10.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 23.11.2017
Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application: 30.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form