Last Date:13 November,2019
Advt No : A-2/E-1 2019
Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC aka Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Sarkari Job invites application for the post of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam PCS 2019 (364 Vacancy). Apply Online before 13 November 2019. UPPSC recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the post – Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam PCS 2019
No of post – 364
Pay Scale – 9300-34800/-, 15600 – 39100/-
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession,which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domicile of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, 0.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Servicemen, Skilled players and P.H. are not entitled to the benefit of reservation/ age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved candidates. In case of the women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons,daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/Daughter’s son) and granddaughters (son’s daughter / daughter’s daughter, married/ unmarried) are covered. It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(ka) 14-2015, dated 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than one husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/ selection etc, the. Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the ”On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The procedure relating to upload Scanned Photo and Signature is given in Appendix-1. The names of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2. and
performance of caste certificates for different reserved categories are given in Appendix-3. The plan of Examination on Appendix-4, the syllabus for Preliminary Examination on Appendix-5 and Instructions and syllabus for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) Main Examination is given on Appendix-6 respectively. For the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Plan of Examination and Syllabus for Main (Written) Exam are available on Appendix —7 and 8.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
- Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form