Advt No : NT 03/2018
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
IISER aka Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal invites Application for the post of 36 Non-Teaching Vacancy. Apply Online before 05 January 2019. IISER Bhopal Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.iiserb.ac.in
Name of the post – Non-Teaching Vacancy
No of post – 36
Pay Scale – Pay Level 10/7/6/5
Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc.
General Terms and Conditions:police recruitment
- Under this method of recruitment, the selected candidates will be on an initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure of appointment for a period of upto 5 years with a provision for permanent absorption I confirmation, which may be extended by one more one more tenure and subsequent confirmation as per rules,on recommendations of the duly constituted Departmental Confirmations Committee (DCC).
- Subject to satisfactory performance, the employees appointed on the Institute service on regular basis with initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure will be considered for confirmation, any time during the period of initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure I probation I extended period of probation.
- However, during the period of initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure I probation I extended period of probation, the services of the employee are liable to be terminated at any time with one month’s notice or on payment of one month’s basic pay in lieu thereof without any case assigned.
- The Director upon the recommendations of the Departmental Confirmation Committee (DCC) may reduce the contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure,on completion of 2 years of service, with requisite level of performance and fulfilling the pre-requisites for confirmation in respect of the employees who are on initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure appointment. The Director may extend the period of contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure I probation in case of shortfall in performance or in case of candidates against whom disciplinary proceedings are pending I whose performance is falling short of requirements I whose confirmation process is underway I who have not completed the prerequisite trainings etc. The candidates not possessing the requisite qualifications, caste certificate as per the existing rules of the Institute or Govt.of India as on date of due for confirmation or in case of any discrepancies noticed or any examination to be cleared shall not be confirmed till acquiring such qualifications or clearing the examinations or obtaining the certificates in the prescribed proforma or till the final reports are submitted by the appropriate agencies in case of pending disciplinary proceedings.
- All the Group A, B and C selected candidates must be conversant in drafting letters, notes, manuals, documents in Hindi also besides acquiring proficiency in English and use of computer applications. For this purpose, it is very essential that all the employees of the Institute are fully trained to use Hindi Software. In this regard, all the selected candidates shall ensure that she/he qualifies in Hindi typewriting skill test to become eligible for confirmation. The Hindi I Rajbhasha cadre of the Institute should also be conversant with all the rules and practices of the Institute and Non-Hindi I Rajbhasha cadre should also be conversant in working Hindi environment in a multi-purpose model for achieving better efficiency.
- All candidates are required to come for document verification before the interview. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are also required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification, before the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter of recruitment by the applicants.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- The Institute has right to not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. In case of cancellation of the advertised positions, the recruitment fee shall be refunded by the Institute. The Institute shall endeavour to complete the process of recruitment within 6 months from the date of advertisement, failing which a fresh advertisement shall be released for the unfinished portion. The candidates should always submit a fresh application again, duly paying the nominal fee again. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances, which is very nominal and collected for the purpose of communication and wider publicity.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise,will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Depending on Institute requirements from time to time, the vacancies will be filled up in different timeslots.
- Against the sanctioned Pay Band/Grade Pay/Posts equivalent positions may be filled from a different cadre/post or a lower position in the same cadre/post,with the approval of the Director.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change. Any consequential vacancy arising subsequent to the advertisement and upto the date of interview may also be filled during the interview.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for online submission of applications.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may visit the Institute’s website and submit online application through our website www.iiserb.ac.in/staffvacancies before 05/01/2019, 1700 Hrs(IST) and invariably send the printed proforma of the online application in an envelope super-scribing the name and the post applied for, along with the receipt as proof of direct remittance of fee through online payment using SBI internet banking or through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) payment through any bank and the attested copies of all the documents, so as to reach through Registered/Speed Post to the office of the Registrar, as indicated below, on or before 11/01/2019, 1700 Hrs (IST).
- Recruitment Cell Room No.: 103, First Floor, Main Building Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Bhopal By-Pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, India Email: “Recruitment Cell” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- No hard copy of the application shall be considered, if received, beyond the 1700 Hrs (IST) on 11/0112019. For any queries on submission of online applications please contact the Recruitment Cell at +91 -755-2692332: Email: “Recruitment Cell”<email@example.com>
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:05-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:05-01-2019 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at IISER Bhopal’s website (https://www.iiserb.ac.in/) from 05 Dec 2018 to 05 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form