Last Date:04 July,2019
Advertisement No. 75/2019
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
MRPL aka Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited invites application for the post of 36 Engineer & Laboratory Supervisor. Apply Online before 04 July 2019. MRPL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mrpl.co.in
Name of the post – Engineer & Laboratory Supervisor
No of post – 36
Pay Scale – 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. in relevant Engineering discipline./Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or equivalent degree.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
- The Call letter for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview indicating the time and venue for each candidate can be downloaded from MRPL website only 21 days prior to the date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview onwards. The call letter shall also be dispatched by Post to the eligible candidates.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures, UGC-NET Dec 2018 Score Card, Caste Certificate/PWD certificate/Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category as specified without any exception.
- Candidates should comply with additional instructions of MRPL, if any.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement as on 04/07/2019. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and other eligibility criteria, before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. The candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage.
- Issue of call letter for Group Discussion and Personal Interview does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the Email ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted.The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
- One recent color passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the online application Form. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-40kb.
- Signature (in Blue/Black ink) against white background is to be SCANNED and UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form and as per the guidelines given on website. Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the Recruitment process at all stages and/or places. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded signature which should be clearly visible/identifiable at the appropriate place. Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- candidates should keep ready scanned copy of UGC- NET Dec 2018 score (size less than 100 KB) in pdf format only.
- Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category:SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates will have to upload scanned copy of their relevant Caste /Disability/Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only.
- In case of any clarification on recruitment process, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other form of communication shall be entertained. However,pendency of any such query will not effect in extension of scheduled dates of the recruitment process.
- The decision of MRPL in all matters relating to the conduct of Group Discussion and Personal Interview and preparation of merit list will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise of UGC NET-Dec 2018 Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the UGC NET- Dec 2018 examination. Score from UGC NET-July 2018, UGC NET– 2017 or from any previous UGC NET examination is not valid. The marks obtained in the UGC NET Dec 2018 will be taken into consideration for short listing the candidates. The candidates will be called for further selection process in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts).In case multiple candidates are having same UGC-NET marks score, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the Base qualification mentioned at Table-1 above will be considered for further selection process.
- Further Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- There will not be any separate cutoff/ qualifying marks for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on total sum of weightage of UGC-NET Dec 2018 score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview Marks. 85% weightage shall be given to UGC-NET Dec 2018 score and 5 marks will be given for Group Discussion and 10 marks for Personal Interview.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. MRPL is located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State (India). The 15 Million Metric Tonne Refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units and a high flexibility to process Crudes of various API, delivering a variety of quality products.
- MRPL, with its parent company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), owns and operates ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), a petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tonnes of Para Xylene. OMPL, situated in the adjacent Mangalore Special Economic Zone ( MSEZ), is integrated with the refinery operations. Para Xylene from OMPL is sold in the export market.
- Shell MRPL Aviation Fuels and Services Limited (SMA) is a 50:50 joint venture between MRPL and Shell Gas B.V. (Shell), a step down subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Netherlands markets aviation turbine fuel (ATF) to airlines, both domestic as well as International carriers. SMA currently procures ATF from MRPL Refinery Complex, and supplies at Bengaluru, Goa, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Calicut, Madurai. SMA also services International Carriers through alternative supply arrangement at Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkatta.
- Before acquisition by ONGC in March 2003, MRPL, was a joint venture Oil Refinery promoted by M/s Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a public sector company and M/s IRIL & associates (AV Birla Group). MRPL was set up in 1988 with the initial processing capacity of 3.0 Million Metric tonnes per annum that was later expanded to the present capacity of 15 Million Metric tonnes per annum. The Refinery was conceived to maximise middle distillates, with capability to process light to heavy and sour to sweet Crudes with 24 to 46 API gravity. On 28th March 2003, ONGC acquired the total shareholding of A.V. Birla Group and further infused equity capital of Rs.600 crores thus making MRPL a majority held subsidiary of ONGC.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form