Advt. No. : P&A/18(194)/2016
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 35 Executive Trainees. Apply Online before 22 May 2018. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cochinshipyard.com
1.Name of the post – Executive Trainees
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – 50000/- (Per Month)
B.Tech, CA/ICWA, MBA.
General Condition:faculty opening
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in data provided in the application after submitting the same through online will not be considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Notification vis-a-vis other instructions issued by CSL. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates have the option to choose test centres for Phase-I selection process, while completing the online application. Change in online test centre opted by the candidate shall not be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to PwD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the online test should bring valid certificate issued by notified authority for proof of disability.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar,Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age,qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of Interview/GD and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Semi Government/ Public Sector Organisations, should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the certificate verification /interview, failing which they will not be allowed to attend the interview and their candidature will be cancelled/ rejected.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:18-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:20-08-2018.
Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.cochinshipyard.com from 18.07.2018 to 20.08.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form