Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited
Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited invites application for the post of 326 Assistant (Multipurpose). Apply Online before 22 November 2018. Bihar State Co-operative Bank Limited Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.biharbank.bih.nic.in
Name of the post — Assistant (Multipurpose)
No of post — 326
Pay Scale — Rs. 11,765 — 31,540/-
Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
- Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
- Since the application is online, the information submitted by the candidates shall be presumed to be right for entrance in the exam, but subsequently, if the candidate is selected , he/she shall be considered for appointment when he/she submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer.
- If, at any time, it comes to the notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- Merely indicating in the application form any special Class (SC/St/BC/MBC/WBC) while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application can be cancelled at any stage of detection of the false information.
- Before joining as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the bank and shall execute a TWOyear service bond with the concerned bank as per the guidelines of the Cooperative Department.
- Probation period shall be of 1 year. Further, selected candidates will have to pass computer efficiency test within 1 year of probation period.
- For appointment, the selected candidates before joining duty shall complete the necessary formalities decided by the bank which includes the candidate’s medical test, police verification, personal guarantee and financial fidelity as decided by the bank.
- Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that they possess all the qualifications for the post applied for. The candidate shall appear in the exam at his/her own responsibility, merely appearing in the examination does not entail right of selection .
- Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without the call letter and stipulated documents mentioned on it.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th Class marksheet/certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration found any disqualify the candidature.
- The examination is being conducted as per the orders of Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Bihar issued under Rule 39 of the Bihar Cooperative Societies Rules.In case any dispute relating to the selection process arises, the decision of the Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Bihar, shall be final.
- Candidates will have to visit BSCB website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter. The candidate is required to use (i)Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause D (Identity Verification at Page 8) above and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test.Conduct of re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body.Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected form the process.
- Decision of BSCB in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by The BSCB in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the node capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- The BSCB would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedures adopted by BSCB in this regard,it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, BSCB reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates will be disqualified.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a For recruitment in the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and any of the 20 Cooperative banks mentioned below, the preferences should be indicated at the time of submitting the application. Successful candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit, preferences and vacancies in the banks.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:26-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:22-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd’s website (http://www.biharbank.bih.nic.in/) from 26 Oct 2018 to 22 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form