Last Date: 15th January, 2018
ECGC Ltd invites Application for the post of 32 Probationary Officer. Apply Online before 15 Janaury 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ECGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer
No of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.32795-62315/-
Educational Qualification: Graduates in any stream with minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University OR An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India OR An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) OR Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) OR Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/ Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India OR Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics from a University recognized by Government of India.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:psu jobs
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of Online Examinations and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ECGC. ECGC would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false/ information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the Company, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to Recruitment Process will be final and binding on candidate. No correspondence or personal queries shall be entertained by ECGC in this behalf.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by the candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed)
application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the Recruitment Process. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for Recruitment Process of both, the candidate and the scribe, will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
How to Apply ECGC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.ecgc.in from 01.01.2018 to 15.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.01.2018
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.01.2018
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 01.01.2018 to 15.01.2018
Date of Online Examination (Tentative): February 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form