Advt No : 05/2018
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura(TRBT)
TRBT aka Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura invites Application for the post of 3172 Graduate Teacher (STGT). Apply Online before 19 December 2018. TRBT Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.trb.tripura.gov.in
Name of the post – Graduate Teacher (STGT)
No of post – 3172
Pay Scale – 20475/- (Per Month)
Graduate, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., B.Ed.
Important Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- Your admission in the test will be purely provisional. Since, pre-test verification of document is not done, candidate is required to apply online in her/his own capacity on being satisfied the terms and conditions of eligibility for STGT 2019. However, if it is found later on that you do not fulfil any of the conditions of the eligibility, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. It is therefore your utmost duty to read carefully and satisfy yourself that you fulfil conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications.
- The test fees for UR category applicant is Rs. 300/ (Rupees three hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only). Banking Charge may apply.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future. Candidates are to deposit test fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favour of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
- Acknowledgement Page and Admit Card will not be generated if payment is deposited after stipulated date and her/ his candidature will stand cancelled without further notification.
- Mere issue of Acknowledgement Page/Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally cleared by the Board.
- Candidate is required to upload her/his recent photograph (JPEG format, Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 100 KB.) and full signature (JPEG format; Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 20 KB). It must be ensured that image of the photograph and full signature of the candidate must be clear enough or else your candidature will be summarily cancelled without further notification.
- A selected number of candidates depending on the number of posts vacant who obtain cut off or more marks will be asked for certificate verification.
- Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if she/he remains absent during certificate verification without further notification.
- The merit lists/results published on official website of TRBT are purely provisional and for immediate information to the candidates. These cannot be treated as final result, since finalisation depends on verification of certificates and other eligibility conditions.
- Candidates must have PRTC issued by competent authority as proof of permanent residence in Tripura.
- Candidates for STGT are instructed to specify choice of option during submission of online application. Option once specified cannot be changed.
- Question Papers for STGT will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type having a total of 150 marks.
- Scheme and Subject-wise Syllabus is available with the official website of TRBT.
- Carrying mobile phone, tab and any communication devices inside the test venue is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter into test room after commencement of test.
- In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/result/merit list etc. being published on official website of TRBT, the same will be communicated to all concerned by the official website notification of the Board and steps will be initiated for rectification.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH category. (SC/ST certificate issued by competent authority of Tripura will only be valid).
- Degree Course in Teacher Education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
- Candidates are to apply online; hence, there will be no pre-test verification of certificates/mark-sheets and other documents.
- Equivalency of a Degree: Equivalency of a Degree (if any) will be ascertained by Equivalence Committee formed by Education (school) Department, Government of Tripura. Decision of Equivalence Committee will be final in this regard.
- Candidate seeking equivalency of degree must apply to the Board within 31st January 2019 along with self attested photocopy of the Mark sheet of the degree for which the candidate is claiming equivalency. Application thus received will be forwarded to the Equivalence Committee for decision and decision of Equivalence Committee will be final.
- A candidate appearing at a test will have to produce her/his Admit Card of STGT 2019 to the Officer-inCharge/Venue Superintendent/Invigilator of test venue.
- Candidates are required to produce Admit Card of STGT 2019 issued by the Board along with one photo bearing identity card in original like, AADHAAR Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Bank Pass Book / EPIC (Voter ID Card) for admission into test room.
- Candidate shall be present at test venue 60 minutes before, and take their respective seats in the test room 30 minutes before schedule time of commencement of the test positively. Candidate is also instructed to read instructions of Admit Card carefully and follow them during conduct of test.
- Candidates are instructed to bring two sets of self-attested photocopy of relevant marksheets/certificates/documents.
- If a candidate doesn’t turn up during certificate verification as per schedule of TRBT or any discrepancy of fact is found during certificate verification, her/his candidature will be cancelled without further notification.
- It must be noted that getting qualifying marks or having one’s certificate verified does not confer any right on any candidate for recruitment.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy seats allotted to them. Candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled if she/he has been found to have changed room or seat other than allotted.
- Candidate must produce downloaded Admit Card for admission into test room. Candidate, who does not possess valid Admit Card and one photo identity card as noted at the point no. 10 (b), shall not be permitted to appear at the test.
- Candidates will be given OMR Answer Sheet and sealed Question Booklet 15 minutes before commencement of test and Invigilator will instruct the candidates to break/open seal of Question Booklet 5 minutes before commencement of test.
- After breaking seal of Question Booklet candidate must check that Question Booklet contains same number of pages as mentioned on the first page. In case of any discrepancy in Question Booklet i.e., page missing, tear pages & misprinting, the same should be informed to Invigilator immediately for replacement of Question Booklet. OMR Answer Sheet supplied to candidates can’t be changed.
- Test will start exactly at the scheduled time and an announcement to this effect will be made by Invigilator and candidate who comes after commencement of test shall not be permitted to appear.
- Invigilator will check admit cards of all candidates and will also put her/his signatures on OMR Answer Sheet and on Question Booklet.
- Candidates are instructed to write Question Booklet number and OMR Answer Sheets number on the attendance sheet. Candidates are also instructed to insert specific information required for OMR Answer Sheet correctly.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:12-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:19-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in from 12.12.2018 to 19.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form