New India Assurance Co. Limited(NIACL)
NIACL aka The New India Assurance Co. Limited invites Application for the post of 312 Administrative Officer (AO). Apply Online before 26 December 2018. NIACL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.newindia.co.in
Name of the post – Administrative Officer (AO)
No of post – 312
Pay Scale – 32795 – 62315/-
Graduate, LLB, MBA, CS.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- The possibility for occurrence of some problem(s) in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to other centres or conducting another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose their candidature for this exam.
- Decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- If examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The responses (answers) of individual candidates will be analyzed & compared with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard , it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Company reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates(disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any NIA (The New India Assurance Company Ltd.) recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
- Applicants are advised to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id active during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company. Please note that the e-mail id and mobile numbers are to be kept active during the exercise.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Online Tests & Interview. The Company reserves the right to hold any other test wherever deemed necessary as well as the right to add, delete or allot any centre at its discretion.
- Admission to Online Tests will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of Interview by the candidates called for Interview. Caste certificate accompanied with caste validity certificate (wherever applicable) must be submitted by candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- At any stage if falsification of caste certificate is noticed, the candidature will stand cancelled automatically.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices,Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and financial institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of Interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any otherwise admissible, will not be paid. Candidates who are selected are required to submit discharge letter / relieving letter from their employer (Govt/Public sector / Private) at the time of joining the company, WITHOUT WHICH THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.Candidates called for INTERVIEW are entitled to sleeper class to & fro railway fare/bus fare by shortest route, from their place of residence, on production of evidence of travel (Rail/bus ticket/receipt etc.)
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Company.
- Decisions of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of online examinations, other tests, interview and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer any candidate anywhere in India even before the expiry of 5 year period at the initial place of posting.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in responses thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai. Courts/ Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as no arrangement for safekeeping will be available.
- Candidate’s admission to the test/Interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Company.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:10-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:26-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the NIACL‘s website https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/from 10.12.2018 to 26.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form