Employee’s State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
ESIC aka Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Karnataka Invites applications for the post of 311 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Various Vacancy. Apply before 21 January 2019. ESIC Karnataka Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Offficial Website is www.esickar.gov.in
Name of the post – Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Various
No of post – 311
Pay Scale – 44,900- 1,42,400/-, 19,900- 63,200/-
B.Sc, Master’s Degree, Diploma, 12th.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Candidates are not required to submit the printouts of their online applications or any other document to ESIC either bpy or by hand.
- The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- A candidate should submit one application only.The Written Examination for all the Posts in different States/Regions may be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for a single Post of his/her choice in a single State/Region for which vacancies are advertised.
- The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination as per instructions of Govt. of India.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation ( www.esic.nic.in and www.esickangov.in .
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SCIST/OBC IPWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -“A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & `D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation. For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and for is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the Closing Date, or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Serving Defense Personnel shall have to produce certificate issued by the competent authority in the Performa given annexed at ‘C’.
- The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019. The closing date of submission of Application Fee is 24.01.2019.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e. 21.01.2019.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations andlor criminal prosecution.
- The Corporation may send emails to candidates regarding successful submission of on-line application.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in or www.esickar.2ov.in.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF POST AND REGION/STATE POST.
- The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Letters for Computer Test and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
- The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.
- The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. The venue was the Brijender Swarup Park, Kanpur and Panditji addressed a 70,000 strong gathering in Hindi in the presence of Pt.Gobind Ballabh Pant, Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh; Babu Jagjivan Ram, Union Labour Minister; Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur, Union Health Minister; Sh.Chandrabhan Gupt, Union Food Minister and Dr.C.L.Katial, the first Director General of ESIC.
- The scheme was simultaneously launched at Delhi as well and the initial coverage for both the centres was 1,20,000 employees. Our first prime Minister was the first honorary insured person of the Scheme and the declaration form bearing his signature is a prized possession of the Corporation.
- It is important to mention here that it blossomed as the first social security scheme in 1944, when the Govt. of the day was still British.The first document on social insurance was “Report on Health Insurance” submitted to the Tripartite Labour Conference, headed by Prof. B.P.Adarkar, an eminent scholar and visionary. The Report was acclaimed as a worthy document and forerunner of the social security scheme in India and Prof. Adarkar was acknowledged as “Chhota Beveridge” by none other than Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Sir, William Beveridge, as all know, was one of the high priests of social insurance. The report was accepted and Prof. Adarkar continued to be actively associated with it till 1946. On his disassociation he strongly advocated management of the Scheme by an expert from ILO. In 1948 Dr. C.L.Katial, an eminent Indian doctor from London took over as the 1st Director General of ESIC and he steered the affairs of the fledgling Scheme till 1953.
- Since the red letter day of 24th February in the annals of social security in India , there has been no looking back. A lighted lamp which is the logo of ESIC truly symbolises the spirit of the Scheme, lighting up lives of innumerable families of workers by replacing despair with hope and providing help in times of distress, both physical and financial.
- During the 66 years of its existence, ESIC has grown from strength to strength and the Corporation owes it, most of all, to the commitment, dedication and perseverance of persons like Prof. Adarkar and Dr. Katial.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:22-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:21-01-2019.
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC Karnataka’s website (https://www.esic.nic.in/) from 22 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form