Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(AP PSC)
PSC AP aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 309 Assistant Executive Engineers. Apply Online before 24 December 2018. PSC AP Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.psc.ap.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Executive Engineers
No of post – 309
Pay Scale – 37,100 – 91,450/-
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- The applicants are required to go through the user guide and satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website will be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of delay/discrepancy on part of the candidate.
- Applicants must compulsorily upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through .jpg format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- Important:-Hand written/typed/Photostat copies/printed application form will not be entertained.
- The applicant shall produce all the essential certificates issued by the competent authority, for verification by the commission, as and when called for. If candidates fail to produce the same, his/her candidature shall be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Registration Number, Subject / Subject Code,Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system,the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE or BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consisting of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination
hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected.
- However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series correctly, write the Name of the Examination Centre, appending Signatures of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will not be valued. Use of whitener / correcting fluid / Blade / Powder/ Eraser / folding / Tearing / Rough Work or any kind of tampering to change the answers on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard
- The OMR Sheet is to be bubbled by Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination. Any kind of tampering to change the answers on the OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification / invalidation / rejection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
How To Apply:
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to
STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification Number that he wants to apply. The Basic details required for calculation of the Fee and Age relaxation will be prepopulated from the OTPR data. The Applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the Payment form is submitted, the respective details (Used for Calculation of fee and Age relaxation) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the Modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
- After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, White card details etc., which are also used to calculate the Fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately,the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated.Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like Qualification details, Post preferences, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form. Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
- In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the Name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:03-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:24-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://psc.ap.gov.in form 03.12.2018 to 24.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form