Advt No : 74-1 (2)/2018-Rectt
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)
BSNL aka Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited invites application for the post of 300 Management Trainee (Telecom Operations). Apply Online 26 January 2019. BSNL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.externalbsnlexam.com
Name of the post – Management Trainee (Telecom Operations)
No of post – 300
Pay Scale – 24,900- 50,500/-
General Information:faculty opening
- BSNL comprises a number of Territorial and Functional Circles. Management Trainee is All India Cadre and will be controlled centrally by the BSNL Corporate Office.Persons appointed to the Management Trainee post shall be liable for posting/transfer anywhere in India/at any place falling in the operational area of BSNL. Company has the right to post any selected Management Trainee to any of the Circles either for a fixed or temporary period. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per rules of the Company issued from time to time.
- The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. The certificates are required to be submitted only at the time of document verification. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted.
- The pattern of the question paper is multiple choice/objective type and negative marking will be adopted. For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted.
- To test the minimum aptitude level in all the sections (each section taken separately), section wise minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General candidates, 36% for OBC candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates. However, the merit list for Group Discussion & Interview shall be prepared based on aggregate marks obtained in all the three sections/parts in the On-line Assessment Process. Candidates, obtaining less marks than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the Sections shall not be considered for including in the merit list.
- The appearance of the name in the final merit-list of the selection process does not confer any right on the candidate for the post. A final offer letter will be issued to the candidate after successful completion of all formalities relating to eligibility conditions.
- All Management Trainees will remain on probation-cum-training for a period of 2 years including the job training of 52 weeks.
- All candidates shall, before their appointment as Management Trainee have to successfully undergo prescribed training as per the training plan laid down and amended by the Company from time to time.
- All candidates provisionally recruited shall execute Bonds in the format specified by the BSNL indicating their willingness to serve the Corporation for a period of at least five years from the date of their appointment as Management Trainee.
- The Management Trainee Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles, only at their respective headquarters. The details of the Head Quarters/Examination Centers, where the examination (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be conducted are given in ANNEXURE-C. The candidate will have to choose only one examination center of his/her choice where he/she wants to appear in the examination.
- Admit cards for the MT (External) Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) can be downloaded from the link provided through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) by the candidates at least 15 days before from the date of the “On-line Assessment Process” by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email.
- The prescribed examination fee Rs. 2200/- (Rupees Twenty Two Hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode only (i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only).
- The amount of the fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fee, once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their online application form. They are, therefore,advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. The requisite original certificates are to be produced before the Group Discussion & Interview for checking/scrutiny. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely provisional, subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- BSNL shall display/provide the provisional question/answer key in the same portal after 03 (three) working days of conducting online Exam, for a stipulated period,wherein candidate shall be provided with a suitable format to submit their online grievances/queries on question/answer options only. BSNL shall charge Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per question or per answer key and shall be payable through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- These charges are non-refundable. However, if answer key is revised as per the grievance/challenge of the candidate, the amount of that candidate for that particular question/challenge will be refunded.
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Number of candidates to be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion & Interview w.r.t. number of vacancies shall be in the ratio of 2 : 1. However, BSNL reserves the right to change the number of posts of Management Trainee as well as number of candidates to be called for Group discussion/Interview.
- On the basis of number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”.
- The Date and Venue of Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course. A list of candidates for Group Discussion & Interview will also be uploaded on the BSNL website/Notice Board.
- All candidates appearing for the Group Discussion/Interview will be given a score based on their performance in the same.
- The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score of On-line Assessment Process, Group Discussion and Interview with weightage as (a) Assessment process (On-line) 75% (b) Group Discussion 12.5% (c) Interview 12.5% .
- All willing candidates are advised to ensure to fulfil all eligibility conditions before applying. In case during pre-appointment formalities or at a later stage or otherwise it is found that the information furnished by an applicant is false/misleading or an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, or otherwise, then candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:26-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:26-01-2019.
Eligible candidates may apply online at BSNL’s website (http://www.bsnl.co.in/) from 26 Dec 2018 to 26 Jan 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form