Advt. No. : 01/2018
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee(TNFUSRC)
TNFUSRC aka Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee invites application for the post of 300 Forester vacancy. Apply Online before 05 November 2018. TNFUSRC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.forests.tn.gov.in
Name of the post — Forester
No of post — 300
Pay Scale — 35900 — 1,13,500/- (Level 13)
General Information:faculty opening
- The Rule of Reservation of appointments applies to the post and distribution of the vacancies will be as per the rules in force.
- The reservation to Differently Abled Persons is not applicable to this recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for Arunthathiyars amongst the Scheduled Castes in Schedule-V, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the other Scheduled Castes in the inter-se-merit among them and if any appointment or post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- The 30% reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for Women candidates.If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible candidates belonging to the respective Communal categories.
- The Government orders regarding the determination of community and reservation in employment for Transgender will apply to this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- The 20% reservation of vacancies shall be reserved for persons studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) on preferential basis by following the order of rotation specified in the Rules in Force. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied in the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the Certificate for the same. Having written the Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation.
- The 10% reservation of vacancies shall be filled up by Outstanding Sports persons by following the order of rotation specified in the Rules in Force.
- Incomplete online applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to Category of Reservation / Other basic qualifications/ Eligibility / Age / Communal categories / Educational qualification / PSTM / Sports / Physical qualification and other basic Eligibility riteria will not be processed and are liable for rejection.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:05-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.forests.tn.gov.in from 15.10.2018 to 05.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form