Advt. No. : 220.127.116.11/2018/Reg/11
MECON Limited invites application for the post of 30 Management Trainee. Apply Online before 02 January 2019. MECON Limited Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… official website is www.meconlimited.co.in
Name of the post – Management Trainee (MT)
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – 20600 – 46500/- (E-1)
B.E./B.Tech, MBA/ PGDBM, Graduate.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application. Multiple applications from the same person against a post is not permitted and such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates shall be as per Government of India guidelines. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. Category once filled cannot be changed subsequently.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria gives no right to appear for Test and/or employment. The management reserves the right to short list the candidates for Test/Interview. No correspondence shall be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- MECON reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify or alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease/add/delete any post or discipline, if arises without issuing any further reason or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and MECON will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that a candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The joining of the selected candidate shall be subject to being found medically fit by the medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shyamali, Ranchi).
- Any update, corrigendum etc of this advertisement shall be posted at Company’s website – www.meconlimited.co.in only. Hence candidates are requested to regularly check the website.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement shall be under the legal jurisdiction of Ranchi (Jharkhand) district only.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply on-line through our website www.meconlimited.co.in -> Careers -> Career Opportunities from 01.12.2018 to 02.01.2019. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number. Any important information including Corrigendum / Changes / Updates, and information to candidates and general instructions (including call letters for interview) during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may therefore provide a valid e-mail id and mobile phone number and keep it active for atleast one year.
- The candidates are required to upload the following in JPG/JPEG format:-i. Scanned copy of Latest passport photograph (Size not exceeding 40 KB) ii. Scanned copy of signature (Size not exceeding 40 KB)iii. Transaction receipt for payment of application fees (If Applicable) (Size not exceeding 01 MB).
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact No.0651-2483571/2483043. For IT related queries, you may reach IT Cell of MECON at email@example.com or Contact No. 0651-2483414.
- MECON shall not be responsible, if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently their application is rejected.
- MECON will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their on-line application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A Candidate can apply for one post only.
- The selection process shall comprise of Written Test and Interview. The weightage of written test and personal interview shall be 80:20. The candidates who qualify the written test based on their performance (merit) and eligibility and reservation and relaxation guidelines of Government of India shall be called for interview. The final selection shall be based on performance (merit) in Written Test and Interview together and the reservation & relaxation guidelines of Government of India.
- The candidates should ensure their eligibility as mentioned under eligibility criteria before applying. Admission to appear in the written examination will be purely provisional and subject to verification of information/ documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) as Application Fee through Online mode in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code:BARB0LALRAN (5th Character is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192, Beneficiary Name: MECON Limited (Current Account) and enter the Transaction details in the online application form. Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application without fees/ less fee shall be rejected.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:01-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-01-2019.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.meconlimited.co.in/ from 01.12.2018 to 02.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form