Advt. No: 78/2017
Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous body funded, controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to life and health sciences. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available in TMC are listed below:
TMC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)/ (Electrical)/ (Mechanical)
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.44900/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Technician (ICU)/ (Dental & Prosthesis Surgery)/ (Mechanical)
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25500/- & Rs.19900/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Scientific Officer (C, D, E)
No. of Vacancy: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 GP
4.Post Name: Scientific Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 08
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + 4200 GP
5.Post Name: TECHNICIAN
No. of Vacancy: 04
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + 7600 GP
- For Junior Engineer (Civil)/ (Electrical)/ (Mechanical): First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical.
- For Technician (Civil)/ (Electrical)/ (Mechanical): H.S.C. (Science) with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician/ Respiratory Therapist/ Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute or S.S.C. & Certificate in Dental Hygienic course (2 years) conducted by the Dental Council of India with 01 year experience. Candidate should be registered under Dental Council or S.S.C. plus I.T.I. (Mechanical Trade) 2 years’ full time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years’ experience after I.T.I.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application. Experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
- Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag,Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU), Varanasi) on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessar.
- The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
How to Apply TMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tmc.gov.in & send a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form to Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai—400012 on or before 04-08-2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 04.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Print out: 11.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification