Last Date: 19th February, 2018
Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 27 Assistant for PWD Candidates. Apply Online before 19 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14650-34990/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Note:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The date of passing eligibility will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honors marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less that 50%.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION:
- Before applying online, candidates shouldi. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annex I).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention e mail id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 19.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form