Last Date: 1st December, 2017
Tis Hazari Courts
Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals to the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Group
“C”. Eligible candidates can apply online at http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. The eligibility criteria and mode of
selection for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Group-C) are as under:
1.Name of the post- Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)
No of post- 288
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university with English typing @ 40 w.p.m.upsc notifications
Note: Candidate should have adequate working knowledge of computer shall be given preference.
- The applications should be submitted ONLY ONLINE at Delhi Courts website i.e. www http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Applications will not be entertained by any other mode. Candidates must possess a valid E-Mail ID and a Mobile number to fill up the online form.
- The Online filling up of application will start at 10:00 AM (IST) on 11.11.2017 and will end at 5:00 PM (IST) on 01.12.2017 after which the link will be disabled and no application will be entertained.
- A non-refundable online fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only) will be payable by male General as well as OBC candidates along with applicable transaction charges. No fee shall be charged from the SC/ST/Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Woman Candidates. It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates shall appear in the Written Test/Typing Test and Interview at their own expense. No T.A./D.A will be admissible.
- The dates for holding the written test, typing test and interview, Admit Cards, for appearing in the tests, results and other information will be uploaded on the official website of the Delhi District Courts. The candidates are required to check the official website of this office in regularly on their own for information. The office shall not intimate individually to any candidates.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for appearing in this examination. The candidature of the candidates will be purely provisional at all stages and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If at any stage before or after the written test, typing test or interview, it is found that any candidates does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, or the information furnished by the candidates is found incorrect, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC.
- OBC (Outside Delhi) candidates will be treated as unreserved candidates.
- The candidates must read the “COMMON INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLY ONLINE ” available on the office website. The candidates are advised to visit the Delhi District Courts website i.e. http://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in regularly.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through ‘Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Delhi’ website – http://delhicourts.thc.nic.in/ – from 11-11-2017 to 01-12-2017.
Starting Date of Online Application: 11-11-2017
Last Date of Online Application: 01-12-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form