Advt. No. : 07/2018-OP
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd(SPMCIL)
SPMCIL aka Security Printing Press, Hyderabad invites application for the post of 28 Officer. Apply Online before 03 January 2019. SPMCIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.spmcil.com
Name of the post – Officer
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – 40000 – 140000/-
LLB, B.Tech, MBA, CA.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply for only one post from among the 5 different posts advertised as the online exam for all the posts may be conducted on the same day.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise the eligibility standard advertisement criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The vacancies advertised are tentative and may increase/decrease as per organizational requirement.
- For appearing in the online test, reimbursement of travel fare shall not be admissible. Those candidates who are shortlisted in online test and appear for the Interview after due verification of their documents, will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) from nearest station to the place of Interview by 3-tier AC Class .
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of SPMCIL in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the SPMCIL in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- SPMCIL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by SPMCIL in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, SPMCIL reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected, during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Allowances such as HRA, medical reimbursement, performance related pay, Gratuity, Leave encashment, etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
How To Apply:
- Candidates to go to the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.com click on the Career” link and click on option “APPLY ONLINE” against the
advertisement Advt. 02/2018-OP, which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Starting for Submission of Online Application:03-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:03-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.spmcil.com form 03.12.2018 to 03.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form