Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invites Application for the post of 275 Trade Apprentice. Apply Online before 05 December 2018. Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.indiannavy.nic.in
Name of the post — Trade Apprentice
No of post — 275
Pay Scale — Not Specified
SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
General Information:bank jobs
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec 2018.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal, a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh establishment at web portal.
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Home page of web site would open.
- Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate Registration in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, qualification details(academic & technical both), trade preference details in the form. A candidate is required to upload his passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit as mandated in the form.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop down menu.
- Apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on activate button as mandated in the form.
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail id registered by the candidate on Apprentice Activation page. This e-mail would contain candidate’s online Registration Number and would provide a link for candidate to apply for apprenticeship training in various establishments in the country.
- Note down the on-line registration number for future use and click on the link provided in the e-mail. You would be migrated to Establishment search page. Type Naval Dockyard in the Establishment column and select Andhra Pradesh from drop down of state column. Click search button on the page. Thereafter click on Naval Dockyard (Registration no. E08152800004) prompted on the screen. Establishment details of Naval Dockyard would open on the page. Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade in which you are eligible to undergo apprenticeship training.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on “Apprentice Authentication” in the drop down menu. Apprenticeship Authentication page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on Authentication button in the form.
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this Advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2018. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
- Both on-line (uploading of application at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.
- SC/ST/OBC Categories. Vacancies for SC/ST/OBC candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A and 3B of Apprentice Act 1961 read in conjunction with Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 2015. (Latest certificate should be issued by competent authority as per format enumerated in Govt. orders from time to time)
- Physically Handicapped. Vacancies for PHC candidates are reserved in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 2015. Latest valid certificate issued by medical board by any Govt. Hospital to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Children of Armed Forces Personnel / Ex-serviceman. Vacancies for children of armed forces and ex-servicemen are reserved in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961.
- Physical Standards. Height minimum – 137 cm, Weight minimum – 25.4 Kg., other standards as per Apprentices Act 1961.
- Selection Process. A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades. Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination. No travelling allowance will be paid for written examination. Only those candidates called for interview as per mentioned dates will be paid travelling allowance on production of railway / bus ticket. Written examination would be objective type based on Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge. The written examination and interview schedule is as follows.,
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:05-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 05.12.2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam — 530 014, Andhra Pradesh on or before 12.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form