Last Date: 20th October, 2017
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) invites application for the posts of 274 Assistant Manager & Junior Manager in Group — A & Group — B. Apply Online before 20 October 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APDCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager (Group — A)
No of Vacancy: 148 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.22552/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Manager (Group — B)
No of Vacancy: 126 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16056/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:bank jobs
- For Assistant Manager: Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation/Computer Science
& Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science Engineering from University/Institution approved by AICTE OR Full Time MBA or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management from University/Institution approved by AICTE.
- For Junior Manager: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution.
The candidate must be a citizen of India and domicile of Assam. Candidate having adequate knowledge in communicating in Assamese and/or local languages will be preferred. Candidates have to submit documents in proof of domicile before appearing the viva-voce examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the “Instructions for Filling up Online Application Form” which is available in the APDCL website.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the HSLC or Equivalent Admit Card/Certificate.
- Candidates have to compulsorily fill up the Preference of Company as per their choice.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 24.09.2017 to 20.10.2017.
Last Date: 20-10-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form