West Bengal Postal Circle
West Bengal Postal Circle invites application for the post of 266 Postman & Mailguard. Apply before 24 November 2018. WB Postal Circle Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.westbengalpost.gov.in
Name of the post — Postman & Mailguard
No of post — 266
Pay Scale — 21700 — 36100/- Pay Matrix Level III
12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- The Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 reserves the right either to cancel the recruitment fully or partially, if any irregularity in Conduct of Examination / Selection is noticed. Decision of the Chief Postmaster General,West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment test would be final and binding on all the Applicants / candidates. The vacancies notified are likely to vary / change.
- REGISTRATION by an Applicant is purely provisional. Only after scrutiny of his /her application, his / her educational qualification and other eligibility conditions,his / her eligibility as an eligible candidate shall be decided as per the requirement notified in the notification advertised. If candidate is found ineligible at a later date of the selection process his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and Fee paid shall not be refunded. Mere Registration of on-line application OR Appearing OR Qualifying in the test does not confer any right for selection
- Applicant must visit the web site http://cpmgwbrecruit.in/drpmmgoct18 on regular basis till the end of recruitment process. So that he/she should get last minute updates, if any, in schedule of examination/eligibility status / venue status / Admit Card Status/ Other information related to the recruitment process.
- The applicant can avail relaxation only for the Predominant disability. The applicant should be in possession of Original Medical certificate for the same issued by competent medical authorities in the format prescribed by the Government at the time of Online Registration.
- All eligible Applicants belonging to various categories who have the educational qualification of 12th standard pass from a recognized Board and other conditions in Para 9 above shall be invited for appearing in Aptitude test. No weightage for marks secured by the Applicants in 12thy standard will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
- The applicant can apply for only one Postal Division / Unit and if an applicant registers more than one application on-line or if an applicant indicates more than one Division / Unit in one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:25-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:24-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in OR http://cpmgwbrecruit.in/drpmmgoct18/ form 25.10.2018 to 24.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form