Last Date:29 September,2019
Advt No : IIE-89/2019-2747/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC aka Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 257 Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy 2019. OSSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ossc.gov.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (Civil)
No of post – 257
Pay Scale – 16880/- (Per Month)
Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Online Application registration will be made available from 30.08.2019 till 29.09.2019 by 11.55 P.M in the official website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in”. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
- Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the online application form as there is no edit option.
- Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 257 nos. of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Engineer in Chief (Water Resources), Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- No hardcopy of online application/ documents to be sent to the Commission. The applicants are required to upload the required certificates/documents as listed at clause-7 of the advertisement in the “Document Upload” tab. The documents should be in pdf format, clearly visible and in prescribed size as prescribed in Clause-1 (b).
- The Candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement, before filling up the application. The candidate must satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility for the post before applying and apply only through online mode. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the Commission.
- Candidates only having Diploma in Civil Engineering from any institution recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) are eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates passing Diploma in Civil from other than the Institutions approved by SCTE& VT (0) must upload the equivalent certificate issued by the SCTE&VT.
- As per provisions of SCTE&VT, Odisha, the candidates completed Diploma Courses through Distance mode shall not be eligible for the post.
- Empanelled candidates can only avail relaxation of age up-to maximum three times i.e, the no. of time registering the online application form for this particular post. They have to enter their empanelment No. at the time of registering online application form.
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16,880/- per month(for Ist year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts Contractual Appointment Rules,2013 notified vide Government in GA Department Notification No. 1147-GAD-SC-RULES-0061-2013/Gen dated 17th January 2014 and as amended vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No.GAD-SC-RULES-0037-2017- 19569/Gen. Dtd. 12th Sept. 2017. However, the Salary /Scale of pay and other conditions of service may vary as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time. The service condition shall be governed by relevant recruitment rules in force and also guided by Odisha Group-B Posts Contractual Appointment Rules,2013.
- Candidate must not be below 21 Years and must not exceed 32 years of age as on et January 2019 to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-5(a) of this Advertisement) with usual age relaxation for reserved categories as per relevant rules of Govt. in force. Empanelled candidates may avail age relaxation to apply for the post.
- The career evaluation of the candidates will be done as per information submitted in the online application form. If it is found that the candidates have uploaded any wrong documents/certificates or furnished any wrong information in the online application form which does not match with the uploaded documents, their candidature for the post shall be out rightly rejected.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred either temporarily or permanently from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by the Commission.
How To Apply:
- The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission
“www.ossc.gov.in”. The applicants other than S.C., S.T. & PWD categories are required to deposit non-refundable examination fee of Rs.200/- only through online mode following the procedure as detailed at clause-6 of this advertisement to apply for the post. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the online application process.There will be 2 links under “Form Links” column for each advertisement. (i) For Registration. (ii) For registered user login.
- For Registration the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission. .
- The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
- The Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service. The Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Secretary is the Head of Office; and assisting him are the Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary, Under Secretary, Accounts Officer, and the Special Officer. Chairman is vested with the authority to dispose of matters pertaining to discharge of the Commission’s mandate, and its smooth functioning.
- By end of the year, 2012 the Commission has carried out 153 cases of recruitment, and selected and sponsored suitable candidates for appointment against 6317 number of posts in all.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form