Last Date:14 February,2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS)
NVS aka Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites Application for the post of 251 Post Graduate Teachers, Principal, Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 14 February 2019. NVS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.navodaya.gov.in
Name of the post – Post Graduate Teachers, Principal, Assistant & Various
No of post – 251
Pay Scale – 25500 – 81100/-, 47600 – 151100/-, 78800-209200/-
Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The vacancies for the post of Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration),PGTs, Assistant and Computer Operator indicated above are tentative and may increase or decrease. The NVS reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above vacancies without assigning any reasons whatsoever. NVS also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify alter the recruitment process, if required, without assigning any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof
- Incomplete On-line application, in any manner shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form.If any discrepancies are found between the data / information filled by the candidate in online application and the original testimonies, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected
- Any modifications/amendments/instructions in the advertisement will be given on NVS website / designated recruitment portal only.
- Response query management will be made operational on the designated recruitment portal after written examination is over for inviting comments /responses / objections, if any, from the candidates. Candidates have to pay the requisite fee for each challenge. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by examination conducting agency for preparation of result. In case of successful challenge, the fee paid will be refunded to the candidate concerned.
- Results of the written examination will be published in Samiti’s Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
- The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in Samiti’s website.
- The list of short listed candidates for recruitment to the post of Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), PGTs, Assistant & Computer Operator will also be displayed in the Samiti’s website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The NVS may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his / her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- All correspondences/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/SMS/notices on the NVS website. Important information regarding this recruitment will be available on NVS website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit Card/Interview Letter/other information related to this recruitment displayed on the NVS website i.e.www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org. The NVS will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate for due to any other reason. Candidate’s e-mail ID and mobile number should be kept valid till the completion of recruitment process.
- The Samiti may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Assistant and Computer Operator, the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination only.However, the mode of selection, whichever so, for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and may be changed.
- The Written Examination for the recruitment to the above mentioned posts is likely to be held at following 42 cities (code of the cities is mentioned against the name of the city). However, the Samiti has the right to conduct the written test at all the cities or any one of the cities depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions. Number of centers in each city will depend upon the number of candidates opting for a city.
- The centre for the written examination for the post of Principal and Assistant Commissioner (Administration) will be at Delhi NCR only. The centres of examination will be decided by NVS though the preferences/options submitted by candidates will be considered to the extent of availability of seats at such centre.
- The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
- It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to progress at a faster pace by making good quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing.
- The Navodaya Vidyalaya System which began as a unique experiment,is today unparalleled in the annals of school education in india and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to povide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system.
- To establish ,endow, maintain, control,and manage schools(hereinafter called the ‘Navodaya Vidyalaya’) and to do all acts and things necessary for or conducive to the promotion of such schools which will have the following objectives:
- To provide good quality modern education-including a strong component of culture inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education- to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form