Last Date:10 August 2019
Advt. No.: PSC/Exam/09/2019
Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission (JKPSC)
Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC aka Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission invites application Sarkari Job for the post of 25 Lecturer. Apply Online before 10 August 2019. JKPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.jkpsc.nic.in
Name of the post – Lecturer
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
M.D./M.S. Degree in respective Specialty.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 10 .07.2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 10.08.2019.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in notification shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith online fee receipt and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Solina, Srinagar, Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu as the case may be. The hard copies should be properly bound and page numbered and should contain an, index of the documents enclosed.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
- Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility in pursuance of Government Order No. 1500-GAD of 2000 dated: 21.12.2000 without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Form.
- As per the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission’s (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates are especially advised to apprise themselves with the provisions of Rule, 51 of J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980, particularly with regard to the items “Special Attributes” and “Experience” which shall apply except to the extent of points for “publications” & “presentations” which is under revision and therefore updated extent of points in this behalf shall apply as notified before the commencement of the interviews.
- Candidates who are called for interview should also note that original research papers, articles and books should have been accepted for publication well before the last date of filing of applications. Certificate of participation along with presentation of papers in national/international seminar/conference should clearly bear the title of paper presentation, (Regional & State level not admissible). Certificates not bearing titles shall not be accepted, unless they are accompanied by souvenir/journal of the seminar/conference containing the paper presented. Poster presentation, talk, Guest lecture etc will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://wwwjkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc:nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *jpeg or * jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status with transaction details will be reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates must check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in the “submitted Applications menu” in your jkpsc account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidate(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate most ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited form his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.The JKPSC, autonomous body select the officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.
- The history of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission begins with the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services Regulation volume-II, which explains the civil services of the state. The concept of conducting statewide competitive examination for appointment to specific posts came into consideration way back between 1954-1957. During the Dogra Rule Maharaja Hari Singh had introduced Civil Service examination for the first time in the state in 1941.Before that the Maharaja used to nominate candidates for civil service training who after completing the training would join the state government. Agha Nasir Ali was the first Kashmiri to top the civil service examination when they were introduced for the first time in 1941. He was the first Deputy Commissioner of Srinagar.Later, previous rules were revoked by the Kashmir Civil Service Rules-1954. The formation of JKPSC is revealed by the Indian public service commissions which further explains the Constitution of India in Part XXI along with Article 370, giving autonomous status. The section 128 of the Constitution of J&K describes the formation of JKPSC which indicates the commission was set up on September 2, 1957.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is the top-most constitutional body and senior-most civil services of the Government of India. Its headquarters are located in Solina area of Srinagar city, 190009. The Commission is headed by its chairman who is responsible for recruitment process, JKPSC policy formulation and its implementation. The commission chairman including other members are appointed by the state governor. The governor has the right to determine the number of members as well as the members of the commission and their terms of service under certain sections of J&K state.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form